New identity on a tropical island
Seapony is a cafe spot on Koh Rong Samloem, an island off the coast of Cambodia. Run by Emma and Nee, this popular breakfast spot offers out of this world local coffee and some smashing avo on toast.
Branding, illustration, signage, T-shirts, stickers, photography and mural painting.
My Role and skills:
- Logo concepts and supplying master assets
- Food photography (with Elsa Risby)
- Custom vector illustration
- Large scale mural painting
- Design variations
- Final artwork supply for printers